(Sounds like a great short video/slideshare...)
- People are evolving. Constant situation - like change itself.
- Emotions are shortcuts - people can use them, marketers use them.
- (All attitudes and emotions can be controlled, but most people don't. Those 5 percent which do make 95 percent more.)
- People associate things with emotions.
- And they build their world-view with these things - surround themselves with them.
- Worldviews are patterns, thought patterns. Habits. And so can be changed.
- Their actual world is composed of/from the thoughts they create.
- Knowing which emotions are tagged to what things is what drives sales and marketing.
- Cheap shots.
- Kicker is that people leave those exploitations when they see how they are false.
Fads vs. trends.
- Enter Web 2.0 - marketing is changed to a ClueTrain conversation.
- Enter information products. (Thanks to darpanet...)
- Stage is set for a true visionary - provided she/he's actually transparent.
- Hasn't happened yet. (There's no politician alive who could fit that bill - nor most modern religious "leaders".)
- Meanwhile, make all the money you want - it's only temporary anyway. The real thrill is the ride...
What are you going to spend it on when you arrive?